The Agricultural Engineering Precision Innovation Centre
Driving growth and supporting innovative ideas to help farmers and business owners become more profitable and sustainable.
The Agri-EPI Centre delivers research, development, demonstration and training on precision agriculture and engineering for the livestock, arable, horticulture and aquaculture sectors.
Our work focuses on Innovation Hubs and Farm and Processing Centres which:
- Offer one-stop access to leading academic institutions
- Develop exciting new facilities for research and development, demonstration and training
- Initiate ‘Think Tanks’ to coordinate R&D agenda
- Partner researchers, industry & funding
- Develop business incubation facilities at a range of scales
- Provide data for identification of issues/opportunities
- Design, test & demonstrate new technologies in real farm/processing situations