Currently under development, we are investigating potential research projects in the following areas:
- Systems to facilitate more effective application of agro-chemicals.
- Robotics for planting, monitoring and harvesting crops.
- Robotic systems for monitoring and milking dairy animals.
- Systems to monitor feed quality and/or responses to animal feeding in real time.
- Sensors to monitor live-weight gain and potential carcase characteristics in live animals.
- Use of drones and satellites within arable production.